Where we are
The holiday apartments are located in the street of Via della Gensola, in the heart of Trastevere, between Vicolo della Luce and Piazza in Piscinula, in front of Tiber Island.
Trastevere is considered one of the most authentic Roman quarters because, with its small, winding streets around Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and its monuments, it preserves the city’s charm of tradition and history. But during the evening the neighbourhood is transformed and Trastevere becomes a popular evening destination for locals and tourists alike, thanks to the many typical Roman restaurants, cafés and pubs.
- Santa Maria in Trastevere Square: 7 minutes on foot
- Navona Square: 15 minutes on foot
- Pantheon: 15 minutes on foot
- Imperial Fora: 18 minutes on foot
- St. Peter’s Basilica: 20 minutes on foot
- Mausoleum of Hadrian: 20 minutes on foot
- Colosseum: 25 minutes on foot